Your shopping cart is empty!
This website collects some Personal Information from users. This privacy notice provides a detailed explanation of how we use the personal information we collect about you when you use this Website. We are committed to the protection and confidentiality of your personal data. We take the measures we deem appropriate to ensure the accuracy, integrity and confidentiality of your personal data, as well as all other rights that you may have. Our records include data that was obtained during the contractual relationship that you established with us and following the various interactions with our company..
1. WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM USER?
By using the website we collect information about you when you register on our website, browse or place an order to purchase products. Your information is also collected when you voluntarily fill out questionnaires / forms. This information is collected using cookies.
2. TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED?
3. USE OF DATA COLLECTED?
In addition to the situations in which we treat the data for compliance with legal requirements, we also treat your data for the following purposes:
- Order processing - We process your order (including providing your telephone contact to the carrier in order to expedite delivery of the order), when necessary, to process your personal data.
- Marketing effects - Your personal data, E-mail will also be processed as long as the same consent has already been authorized. These communications intend to give you know about products, services, offers, promotions and news of Bordal, which may benefit you.
- We do not forward your data to third parties.
4. RIGHT TO ACCESS, ALTER AND REMOVE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
At any time, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as, within the limits of the contract and the Regulation, to change them, oppose their treatment, decide on the authorized treatment of them, withdraw consent and exercise (except when the data are indispensable for the respective billing by Bordal therefore mandatory supply and compliance with the legal obligations that Bordal is subject) If you withdraw your consent, this does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment that date. You have the right to be notified, under the terms of the Regulation, if there is a violation of your personal data, and you can submit complaints to the authority (s).
5. RETENTION PERIOD
Bordal will keep your personal data for the period necessary for its billing and compliance with legal obligations. Your personal data may be communicated to judicial and tax authorities for the purpose of complying with legal requirements.
6. OWNER AND DATA CONTROLLER
In the scope and for the purposes of the services and sales we provide you, ChipSite Soluções Informáticas Lda, is the entity responsible for the treatment of your personal data and for ensuring the protection of your privacy, acting in accordance with the law and the new Regulation.
BORDAL - BORDADOS DA MADEIRA, LDA.
Rua Drº Fernão Ornelas, 77, 1º Andar - 9050-021 Funchal - Madeira
Bordal is committed to ensuring the security of your information. In order to prevent unauthorized access or publicity, as well as maintain the accuracy of the data and ensure the correct use of the information, we have implemented physical, electronic and management procedures to protect the information we collect online. We use encryption when we collect or transfer sensitive data.
8. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Our privacy policies are reviewed regularly and all changes will be posted on this Website.
A cookie is a small amount of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. This helps the site to remember information about your visit and other settings so that we can provide you with a next visit easier and more useful.
- Technical Cookies: We use technical cookies to display our website, so that it works properly, allowing you to provide you with an advanced and user-friendly website.
- Functional Cookies: We also use these cookies to remind you of your preferences and to help you use our site more efficiently.
- Analytic Cookies: We use analytic cookies to help us understand how visitors engage with the site. You can use a set of cookies to collect information and disseminate site usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors. This means we can find out what works best for improving our site.